Hendricks Head Light is a lighthouse in Southport, Maine marking the west side of the mouth of the Sheepscot River. The light station was established in 1829, and its present structures date to 1875. It was deactivated in 1933, but relit in 1951. The two-story wood keeper's house is now a private summer residence.
October 17th, 2023
Viewed 221 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/03/2023 at 6:53 PM